top of page


As captured by Isaac Fletcher

All Saints' Church was built in the 12th century as a "chapel" for the Abbey, with the tower and transept added in the 15th century. In 1873-6 the church was comprehensively restored by Frederick Preedy, with a new organ installed in 1875 and the choir vestry added in 1897

From the Dissolution of the Abbey, All Saints' has served, with St Lawrence's, as the two parish churches for Evesham; it took over St Lawrence's congregation when the latter closed in 1977.

St Lawrence's Church: Event
St Lawrence's Church: Pro Gallery
bottom of page